When you have that one friend who you’re dying to photograph and when you mention it her face lights up, yea that’s Kelly! She’s young, smart and vibrant. Being a blogger who loves fashion we set up a time after talking about it for what seemed like forever, and got together for an early morning summer shoot and she nailed it! Follow her lifestyle blog at Freckled In Green or on Instagram at @freckledingreen.
Rounding out kids fashion week are two incredible brothers, John and Michael and really their personalities speak clearer than I ever could. So full of energy and life these two keep you laughing and moving the entire time. Both boys came with ideas and they did not disappoint. Posing, laughing and charisma, they had it all and being loving sons they even got their mom involved. I hope you have enjoyed my kids fashion series and if you want to capture your child in portraits I would love to help!
I bring you John and Michael!
- Connection and Social Media April 17, 2020
- Following your Passion | 2019 December 18, 2019
- Missi Jackson | Faces Who Fight September 19, 2019
- A Positive Happy Photographer | From Sweden to Vegas! March 7, 2019
- The Creative Experience | Sweden September 25, 2018
- Deanna & Mike | A Yosemite Wedding September 8, 2018
- A Tribute to Stella | Faces Who Fight June 13, 2018
- Emily + Eric | Monponsett Inn Wedding May 18, 2018
- Jenna | Faces Who Fight May 8, 2018
- Salon Sublime | Rockland, MA April 16, 2018