Today is the day!
There’s nothing I love more than celebrating in a couple’s happiness and being able to share that with all of you. This week I feature an old friend and his stunning fiance, Kevin & Lexi. They chose the beautiful seaside location of Scituate, with it’s historic lighthouse and gorgeous harbor, as the backdrop for their engagement shoot. I had so much fun enjoying the laughter and playfulness they had for one another as we soaked in the sunshine and cool breeze. Hearing that they chose this location because Kevin used to come here with his family was heartwarming. The impression that family has on us is lasting and it’s great to see that Kevin is passing that tradition on as he starts the journey to begin his own life with Lexi by his side.
Please join me in congratulating them on their engagement! Their Spring 2015 wedding will be here before we all know it and I wish them a year of love and happiness as they plan for their big day and their future together.
- Connection and Social Media April 17, 2020
- Following your Passion | 2019 December 18, 2019
- Missi Jackson | Faces Who Fight September 19, 2019
- A Positive Happy Photographer | From Sweden to Vegas! March 7, 2019
- The Creative Experience | Sweden September 25, 2018
- Deanna & Mike | A Yosemite Wedding September 8, 2018
- A Tribute to Stella | Faces Who Fight June 13, 2018
- Emily + Eric | Monponsett Inn Wedding May 18, 2018
- Jenna | Faces Who Fight May 8, 2018
- Salon Sublime | Rockland, MA April 16, 2018