Let’s keep the fashion train going this week with the absolutely stunning Ella! Just one of three girls who are all incredibly adorable. Ella has style, a smile that lights up a room and the ability to get real serious real fast. She was such a pleasure to work with you’d think she modeled all the time. Get her next to her two sisters and silliness ensued! Being one of three girls myself it was so fun to watch them be young fun girls together, all with very different personalities. Thank you Katy for bringing them all by!
With the recent opening of my new studio space I wanted to kick things up a notch and shoot some fashion portraits and these are beyond my wildest dreams of how wonderful I thought they’d come out. My friend Deanna has a beautiful family, all of them! Even their dog is beautiful, it’s amazing. What’s more amazing is she and her kids are some of my biggest supporters and have helped me bring numerous concepts to life! They haven’t had much opportunity though to really show off who they are so this is the perfect opportunity to present kids fashion portraits by two of my favorite young ladies! I give you the stunning Amari and completely sassy and equally beautiful Kelise!
- Connection and Social Media April 17, 2020
- Following your Passion | 2019 December 18, 2019
- Missi Jackson | Faces Who Fight September 19, 2019
- A Positive Happy Photographer | From Sweden to Vegas! March 7, 2019
- The Creative Experience | Sweden September 25, 2018
- Deanna & Mike | A Yosemite Wedding September 8, 2018
- A Tribute to Stella | Faces Who Fight June 13, 2018
- Emily + Eric | Monponsett Inn Wedding May 18, 2018
- Jenna | Faces Who Fight May 8, 2018
- Salon Sublime | Rockland, MA April 16, 2018