I love hearing how couples met, were they high school sweethearts, did they meet through friends or in college or was it through the ever growing social media platforms we use daily? Greg and Sabrina met through a Meetup group in Boston. From the moment they met they hit it off, with their shared interest and adorable personalities. And by the looks of it have fallen deeply in love and can’t wait to start their married lives together. They love food and trying new places to eat, catching up on movies and sampling craft beers. Greg and Sabrina are to me, as sweet as they come and I can not wait to photograph their November wedding!
I'd love your feedback! Leave me a reply Cancel reply
- Connection and Social Media April 17, 2020
- Following your Passion | 2019 December 18, 2019
- Missi Jackson | Faces Who Fight September 19, 2019
- A Positive Happy Photographer | From Sweden to Vegas! March 7, 2019
- The Creative Experience | Sweden September 25, 2018
- Deanna & Mike | A Yosemite Wedding September 8, 2018
- A Tribute to Stella | Faces Who Fight June 13, 2018
- Emily + Eric | Monponsett Inn Wedding May 18, 2018
- Jenna | Faces Who Fight May 8, 2018
- Salon Sublime | Rockland, MA April 16, 2018
What a sweet couple and I love you bright and colorful this session is!